- Make sure your voice is heard. If you’re not registered to vote or need to change any of your information such as your address if you have moved since the last election, visit https://olvr.sos.state.oh.us/ before April 9th.
- Avoid the hassle of election day and vote early at the Board of Elections office in Lebanon. Early voting dates are listed on the Warren County BOE’s website or can be found in our FAQ.
- You may also vote by absentee ballot by requesting a ballot on-line at the BOE’s website. If you plan to vote by absentee ballot, then you must request an absentee ballot for each election.
2018 Dates for Voting Absentee and Early Voting
May 2018 Primary Election
• April 10th 8:00am- 5:00pm (First day of Early Voting and Absentee ballot mailing begins)
• April 10- 13th 8:00am- 5:00pm
• April 16-20th 8:00am- 5:00pm
• April 23-27th 8:00am- 5:00pm
• April 30- May 4th 8:00am- 7:00pm
• May 5th 8:00am- 4:00pm (Last day to submit Absentee Request- 12:00pm)
• May 6th 1:00pm-5:00pm
• May 7th 8:00am- 2:00pm (Last Day of Early Voting & Absentee ballots must be postmarked by today to be considered on time)
• May 8th 6:30am- 7:30 pm Polling locations are open. (Last day to drop off ballots to the Board of Elections office by 7:30pm)
Early Voting Location:
Warren County Board of Elections, 520 Justice Dr, Lebanon, OH 45036
Where is my Polling Place Location?
Many polling places will be changing for this May 8th Primary Election. Please check your polling place location at BOE’s website.